Thursday, December 10, 2015

Tick Collar - Bayer Kiltix Collar Review

I am back with a review post today after a long time. This time I am going to review a vital product - tick collar.

All the pet owners wonder about how we can get rid of ticks and keep looking for solutions.Ticks not only make our pets upset, they can also cause the dangerous tick fever. They are mostly found on the softer areas of the body, like ears, paws and belly.

I used to find a tick or two on Leo almost every other day and was looking for a solution. I thought of testing Bayer Kiltix Collar to see how effective it was. So I bought this collar of "Large" size in INR 630. Smaller sizes cost lesser.




The collar expires after five years of its manufacturing but its effective for around six months once it is opened from the packaging.



The collar I got was in cream color and a white powder coating stuck to my fingers when I touched it. The description on the packing says that it should be kept out of reach of children and one should wash the hands once handled the collar.

This is how the collar looks.




And this is how Leo looks with the collar :)



Leo has been wearing this collar for the last 3-4 months and I haven't found a single tick since then. Am so glad about it. I had been monitoring him and checking for the ticks regularly whenever he came back from a walk, when he started wearing the collar. Gradually, the frequency has reduced as I believe the collar is working. I now check his body twice or thrice a week for ticks.

Am relieved that I can save my dog from ticks using this collar. I hope more people can try this after reading this post and be happy about it!!

Cheers~~


No comments:

Post a Comment