Saturday, April 13, 2019

My Rottweiler, My Pride!!

Hey guys,

I am back after a really really.. long time, it's been years, literally!! And while I had lost all the enthusiasm to write, the love of all my readers forced me to be back with the latest updates.

And trust me, I had several weird thoughts myself during this absence. I used to wonders what all the lovely readers must be thinking, I am not writing because I gave away my pet to someone? Or may be Leo had an accident, he is no more? Aww, silly me :).

But thankfully, none of that is correct. Leo is still with us and is doing grrrreeaaattttt!! Such a spoiled brat he is now. So let's not do much of talking and see some of the latest pictures of Leo. The last picture I had posted was when Leo was 11 months old and now this beast is 4 years, 3 months and 6 days old.


I am no puppy anymore!

She would never give that ball to me

I look larger than Mommy! 


And just when someone switches on the air conditioner

Am going to join the Army

I got the balls. Oops! ball!

Don't you think Leo has grown even more handsome? Oh you might not, because they say; there is only one cute child in the world and every mother has it! :P

That's all for now, wait for my next post!!

Lots of Love!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to adopt this baby. Please let me know if you are willing. I am from Punjab and raised with dogs in the family so we all are well aware about the environment. Please whatsapp me at 8800939686.

    ReplyDelete