Thursday, April 9, 2015

3 Months Old Rottweiler Puppy - Day 92

Leo is 92 days old today. He weighs 12 kilograms. He is 19 inches tall and 20 inches long. He is doing good as per the growth chart of Rottweiler puppies.

Here are a few pictures of Leo, clicked today.
 
Tired Of Reading All The Books! ;)


Do I Look Dangerous Enough To Scare You Away?


Food Time


Leo was primarily on a Royal Canin diet and had been doing well till now. However, when I did some research online, I found that Royal Canin is not one of the preferred brands outside India. It got a 2 star as per one of the websites which reviewed and rated most of the dog food brands. Royal Canin consists of Rice as one of its major ingredients. Hence, I am switching Leo's food to Farmina N&D which has got a 5 star rating on the same website. It has Low Grain and Grain Free variants. The protein content is higher too as compared to Royal Canin and the ingredient list is better.

I have ordered Farmina Natural and Delicious LG Chicken and Pomegranate Puppy Food, 12 kg (Maxi) for Leo and plan to move him completely to Farmina N&D gradually. 


Will post its feedback after a month for all the readers who plan to switch their dog food. Solid Gold and Earthborn Holistic were also on my preferred list so you may like to try that too! I had also tried to get Taste of The Wild but unfortunately, that's not available in India. I hope my Rottweiler is going to do good with Farmina for now and gains some weight.

2 comments:

  1. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.
    Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete