Wednesday, March 18, 2015

10 Week Old Rottweiler Puppy

Leo turned 10 weeks old today. He has grown up quite well in the last 2 weeks. I had posted a picture earlier comparing him when he was 6 weeks old and when he turned 8 weeks [see http://myrottweilerpuppy.blogspot.in/2015/03/8-week-old-rottweiler-puppy-day-56.html]. We saw a drastic change in him during those 2 weeks. I am now posting this picture to compare how he looked when he was 8 weeks old and how he looks today at 10 weeks.







Leo now weighs 7.5 kgs. He is 19 inches tall and 20 inches in length. Below are some pics of Leo clicked today.


Leo's pot belly is completely gone, Wohoo!!!

Looks like a big boy now!!

That's my leg, damn it!!

And here is a video of Leo shot today while he was playing with my kiddo.



1 comment:

  1. Great goods from you, man. I've have in mind your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely magnificent.
    I actually like what you have bought right here, certainly like what you are
    stating and the way in which by which you are saying it.
    You make it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it smart.

    I can't wait to read far more from you. That is really a tremendous website.

    ReplyDelete