Friday, July 24, 2015

Adorable Rottweiler Puppy

I have been doing review posts since last week and Leo took a back seat. But he is back with a bang!!


Leo has learnt several other commands like "Pretty Sit", "Play Dead" and "Shut the Door". I will be sharing the videos soon.

Below are the pics clicked recently when Leo was out for walk but he ended up running excessively. The pictures show how much he was huffing and puffing.





Below is a video of Leo shot during one of his zoomies. Watch Leo getting wild :) 


                                   



                        

2 comments:

  1. My rottie (winter) is 13 months old... and she resembles leo a lot... i love rottweilers... they are the best...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reshma,

      Thanks for visiting my blog. I echo with you about Rotties being the best. Share some pics of Winter, would love to see them.

      Delete