Sunday, July 5, 2015

Introducing My Labrador : Zooni

Its been a while and I have been writing only about Leo, and I will continue to do so as this blog is dedicated to him :). Yet, I thought of introducing my other dogs too to the blog-world!! So here I am, with a post on my Labrador - Zooni!!


I am getting famous, yeah?


Zooni was my first dog, she is now 6 years old. She grew up along with my son as we had got her when my son was around an year old. They loved each others company. This picture is a proof of that :)

I can bear this only for this kiddo


Just like Leo, she is a sweetheart too, I guess all the dogs are!! That's the beauty of this animal. No matter how many dogs we get, Zooni will always have a special place in our hearts, we love you Zooni, you have always been awesome!!


Look at those eyes, full of love



         

No comments:

Post a Comment