Friday, July 24, 2015

More Shopping For Leo

Hello everyone,

As promised, I am back with another haul of Leo. I recently ordered few more things for him and they arrived today. Lets see what did the lucky boy get today :)


That's whole lot of stuff, yeah?

Now, let's have a look at them, one by one!


Kennel Kitchen Chicken Casserole



I had got this for Leo earlier and he had really liked it, so I have got it again for him. Read it's review here : Kennel Kitchen Chicken Casserole Review


Pedigree Chicken Chunks Pouch
 

I had ordered the variant for puppies but they have sent me the adult one. They have also initiated a refund for this as soon as I contacted them. Amazon is quick in such matters!!


Morando Miglior Cane Professional



It contains chicken and turkey chunks. I had ordered a can of 450 gms. This is the first time I have got this for Leo and will post the review soon.


Silytek Feed Supplement


                    

It has the ability to protect the liver from free radical damage. It is 10 times more potent an oxidant than vitamin E. The ailments such as Cirrhosis, hepatitis and other liver diseases are prevented and reversed


There are few more things but I will be sharing those in a different post tomorrow. Enough for today, time for a break!! Cheers!!




           

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice post! Now you can easily get Dog Food Online
    which makes shopping for Leo easy!

    ReplyDelete