Saturday, July 11, 2015

Review : Order Dog Food From Pepperfry

Hello Everyone,

Its raining here in Noida, India since last 2-3 days and am enjoying the change in weather. Lovely weather changes my mood too and hence I thought of ditching the regular Leo updates and decided to do a different post today. Hence, I am here to share my experiences of ordering dog food online from pepperfry.com.

I have placed several orders from this website and few of them got delivered!! Yeah, am serious! If you have successfully placed an order at pepperfry, that doesn't mean you are going to get it!! Below are the pictures of few of my orders placed in the last 5 months. You will be astonished to see the numbers of cancelled/refunded orders just because they couldn't fulfill them. And all their customer care is trained to do is REFUND.

You will see various variants of dog food here because I have 9 dogs [1 Rottweiler, 1 Labrador, 1 Pug and 6 German Shephards] :D .







After a few months, I thought of giving it another try and voila, my order was delivered!!


So this gave me a push to go ahead and order again from pepperfry. And this is what happened the next time. I placed this order on 23 June 2015 and today is 12 July and the order remains undelivered. I have contacted customer care at least 5 times, dropped around 3-4 emails, contacted them on facebook 5-6 times but in vain. And this time, they are not even initiating the refund!!


So, don't get tempted with the low prices on Pepperfry, as most of the times your orders won't be delivered and this mostly stands true for pet supplies.

If you have had similar experiences, share the same in comments!



4 comments:

  1. Would love to see your German Shepherds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice post on getting Dog Food Online
    . Thanks for sharing the post!

    ReplyDelete